Thursday, May 13, 2010

Emotional Atyachar

Yup, emotional ataychar... We always give to ourselves in every step of our own life.

Hello,

Since I have written this one line which carries a lots of things in it, all my friends would like me write in details, i was thinking what to write in detail, as the line itself defines so many thing in our day to day life ins't it. Like i feel in every step of our life we give to ourselves, we always just think let me stay for my own self, but we fail so miserably.

Like if somebody is telling us i love you, we just start thinking him/her as our own world and when it leaves again we give ourselves emotional ataychar correct. And if one is getting married, his/he life just surrounds around him/her, but what when it fails even when we are giving our 100% again we play with our own feelings making our heart understand, and there is fight between heart and mind.. who wins the battle again it is though questions...but again it's same emotional atyachar to our own selves correct.  



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i m scared my comment will b larger than ur post

Unknown said...

please write more so that we can write comments point to point.

Unknown said...

please write something more....
human tendency he loves to read emotional atyachar too much.

raat ko nind nahi aati hai...
waiting for this atyachar.....

Unknown said...

I agree your 1 line says a lot. but now when you have written something, it gives a clear idea on what you want to say.

By not taking proper medicine we do emotional ataychar on us.

By compromising for small things we do emotional ataychar on us.

By adjusting for other we do emotional ataychar on us.

Last night I was reading views of Osho and Vinoba Bhave on love. After reading them a smile came on my face. I happy that apart from me these two were there to speak the same thing.

Love is like Krishna, formless, colorless and which dont have its start and end points. Read more on this on my blog.

In Marriage or Relationship the concerned person makes a circle in which he places himself and the other person. They knowingly and unknowingly make their acts as a transaction, wife thinks if she is doing something she should get in return and husband says if I am doing I should get in return.

It have become a trade and not a relationship.
No one tries to relate happiness and sadness with each other. No one had tried to do so earlier as well.

Then this is the mistake of understanding and views not the atyachar. isn't it?

www.navparivartan.blogspot.com said...

अपना दर्द-ए-दिल समझने की यहाँ फुर्सत किसे........ हम तो औरों का तड़पना देख कर तडपा किये